Kit de Polikarpov I-16

AKM-47

Nouveau membre
Bonjour,

Je suis d'Ontario, Canada. J'essaie d'acheter un kit d'aéroplane d'un détaillant français (Polikarpov I 16 | Boutique | RC Pilot Webzine). Mais tous mes essais de contacter le vendeur étaient infructueux. À ce point, je n'ai pas beaucoup de confiance à ces gens.

Peut quelqu'un m'aider à trouver un magasin de web où je pourrais acheter le même kit (Polikarpov I-16), ou peut-être constater que les dessins le construisent.

J'apprécierais vraiment votre aide.

Merci,
Serge

Désolé de mon français cassé, j'utilise un traducteur en ligne.

OK, I realize that the French translation is probably less than understandable. And I agree, those web translation tools suck.

Here is what I am looking for. I was trying to contact a seller of a Polikarpov I-16 kit (http://www.rcpilot-online.com/shop/Polikarpov-I-16_p29.html). This I-16 is ideal for equipment I have and is in my price range. The seller is located in France. I sent him two emails with some basic questions but he did not respond. I guess at this stage I can't trust his customer service and won't buy anything from this store.

Can anybody in France or nearby help me to find another seller of this model or, maybe, to find plans of this particular airplane? I would also consider models of Lavochkin 5/7 (preferably kits for IC engines).

I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Serge

Hello Serge,

RC Pilot actually is a model aircraft magazine in France, not a shop.

They are selling short kits for free plans included in the magazine. When buying a short kit you also have the option to buy the plan, it is in the options on the Polikarpov page.

No problem with them.

Regards

Hello Serge,

RC Pilot actually is a model aircraft magazine in France, not a shop.

They are selling short kits for free plans included in the magazine. When buying a short kit you also have the option to buy the plan, it is in the options on the Polikarpov page.

No problem with them.

Regards

Thank you, Rafale,

I was trying to get some information about shipping costs and kit content from them. The website doesn't tell you how much is shipping, and they did not respond to my emails. I did not want end up paying too much money to get the kit to Canada.

What do you think is best way to communicate with them?

Can I get the issue of this magazine containing the plans of I-16 somewhere else? Or maybe there is a place where I can download the plans?

Thank you.
Serge

Hello Serge,

As RafalePilot said, RCPilot is a magazine with very few people working on it, and the director of this magazine was at the "IMC La Ferté-alais" meeting since last thursday. Maybe that's why he can't send a response to you.

Lots of people build with thoses short kits in France (you have some exemple in this forum, see the Caudron's posts) and it seem's there is not so much problem.

All short kits are available by now, it was not the case few weeks ago...

Try again !