Construction P47 Razorback AEROKIT base Montmarty (un autre)

kgbetal;2600431 à dit:
Voir la pièce jointe 131598Hi JC. I am the guy who has been replying on your videos. I am modeling the flap mechanisms in Auto CAD inventor using the actual design drawings used in the P-47s. Here is a picture of the main arm of the flap. Voir la pièce jointe 131597This is from Auto Cad Inventor. I will draw them full size and scale them to 1/5 scale.
Forgot i am from New Zealand.

Oulala New Zealand
Bonjour de la France, du sud de la France....:tranquillity::tranquillity:
C'est bien internet.................... attend google translator....

Hello from France, from the south of France ....
It's good internet.

Tu as fait de beau dessin, avec les pièces du vrai.
Si tu as la possibilité de les usiner ce seras du bon travail.
Par contre il faut penser à la fabrication, l'assemblage et l'alignement dans nos modèles qui sont largement plus petit que le vrai.
Pour des raisons pratique, j'ai simplifié et adapté le système du vrai, mon P47 est au 1/6.

You made a beautiful drawing, with the pieces of truth.
If you have the opportunity to machine them, it will be a good job.
On the other hand we must think about the manufacture, the assembly and the alignment in our models which are largely smaller than the true one.
For practical reasons, I simplify and adapt the system of the true, my P47 is at 1/6
20170822_201737.jpg
Les rivets prennent moins de place que les boulons M2 et ne se dévissent pas.
Il est plus facile d'installer les articulations avec leurs flasques.
Pour ces raisons entre autres, les pièces sont simplifiées.

Rivets take up less space than M2 bolts and do not unscrew.
It is easier to install the joints with their flanges.
For these and other reasons, parts are simplified.

Je ne sais pas si google traduit bien....... Paulinfrance si tu passe par la.......

N'hésite pas à me demander si tu a des questions, il y a pas mal de détails sur les axes et certaines cotes .
JC
Do not hesitate to ask me if you have questions, there are a lot of details about the axis and some odds

JC

Fichiers joints

• 20170822_201737.jpg
    20170822_201737.jpg
    700,8 KB · Vues: 18
paulinfrance;2600436 à dit:
Quote "Forgot i am from New Zealand." no need to apologise about it you ought to be proud !.

désolé si vous voudrai une mauvais traduction, demandé moi,,,

Bien sur qu'il peut être fier de son pays............ comme nous du notre d'ailleurs

Alors la , je le crois pas.............................JB m'a envoyé un like........... Attend je m'essuie les yeux .......... je pensais qu'il ne les aimait pas..............:-D:-D