Topmodel Maladiets

Gumball

Nouveau membre
This is my very first post on a French forum so 'Bonjour' to every one, and greetings from England. :)
I would like to ask if anyone has any good or bad experiences with the Topmodel Maladiets GRP Hotliner, or even a build log? I'm looking for a new moulded mini Hotliner of about 1.5m wing span and the Maladiets looks to be good value, but I cannot find any information about it.
Many thanks.

Gumball.

Wellcome Gumball,
I've seen on Topmodel's site that "Fly International" issue #198 - sept. 2011 a french model magazine, published a short review about that glider.
I must have that issue in my "paper chaos". If there's no hurry I'll try to dig it out.
For building infos your can download the manual here :
http://www.topmodel.fr/goodsdoc/020F012_time_1290185774.pdf
Meanwhile and as an alternative, try to post your request in the "Aéro / Planeurs" section of this forum.

Regards

Serbin

PS sorry for my poor english

Hi Serbin, firstly thanks for your reply, it's very much appreciated. Secondly, your English is excellent so please do not worry.
I have downloaded the instruction manual and it looks a very easy glider to assemble, however I would like to know about the quality of the moulding and flight characteristics before I buy the kit.
Also, I will take your advice and post my request on the other section.

By the way, I have travelled through the town of Millau (and also over the Viaduct) a few times on my way to Portiragnes-Plage for holiday. It's a very scenic area of France where you live.

Gumball.

By the way, I have travelled through the town of Millau (and also over the Viaduct) a few times on my way to Portiragnes-Plage for holiday. It's a very scenic area of France where you live.

Gumball.

Yes we've got great outdoors all around Millau, you can fly, climb, track, raw, swim etc. We have a little club here, 20 members, flying on 2 fantastic slopes for gliders up to 5/6m wingspan. One is just over the town and nearby the landing area there is a runway dedicated to rc planes.
Next time you travel south make a stop to see us.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/vautours.de.millau/

Have a good day

Serbin