PDA

Afficher la version complète : Topmodel Maladiets

Gumball
09/01/2016, 22h03
This is my very first post on a French forum so 'Bonjour' to every one, and greetings from England. :-)
I would like to ask if anyone has any good or bad experiences with the Topmodel Maladiets GRP Hotliner, or even a build log? I'm looking for a new moulded mini Hotliner of about 1.5m wing span and the Maladiets looks to be good value, but I cannot find any information about it.
Many thanks.

Gumball.

serbin
10/01/2016, 01h03
Wellcome Gumball,
I've seen on Topmodel's site that "Fly International" issue #198 - sept. 2011 a french model magazine, published a short review about that glider.
I must have that issue in my "paper chaos". If there's no hurry I'll try to dig it out.
For building infos your can download the manual here :
http://www.topmodel.fr/goodsdoc/020F012_time_1290185774.pdf
Meanwhile and as an alternative, try to post your request in the "Aéro / Planeurs" section of this forum.

Regards

Serbin

PS sorry for my poor english

Gumball
10/01/2016, 01h31
Hi Serbin, firstly thanks for your reply, it's very much appreciated. Secondly, your English is excellent so please do not worry.
I have downloaded the instruction manual and it looks a very easy glider to assemble, however I would like to know about the quality of the moulding and flight characteristics before I buy the kit.
Also, I will take your advice and post my request on the other section.

By the way, I have travelled through the town of Millau (and also over the Viaduct) a few times on my way to Portiragnes-Plage for holiday. It's a very scenic area of France where you live.

Gumball.

serbin
10/01/2016, 12h05
By the way, I have travelled through the town of Millau (and also over the Viaduct) a few times on my way to Portiragnes-Plage for holiday. It's a very scenic area of France where you live.

Gumball.

Yes we've got great outdoors all around Millau, you can fly, climb, track, raw, swim etc. We have a little club here, 20 members, flying on 2 fantastic slopes for gliders up to 5/6m wingspan. One is just over the town and nearby the landing area there is a runway dedicated to rc planes.
Next time you travel south make a stop to see us.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/vautours.de.millau/

Have a good day

Serbin