extra extreme flight 3.30m

pour les caches roues non ça va , aujourdhui j'ai dépoussieré l'extra de l'étagére changer la radio , car je suis passé sur aurora 9 , puis il est pret pour voler le week end prochain .
voila les réglages , c'est en anglais mais ils sont nikel .
@+
manu

Here is a copy of what I had written:
"However for me, I start at the beginning by trimming out the plane...
My initial set-up for throws stem from my experience & preference and these were used to start off. These are on my mode 0 (or sequence mode for IMAC) Elevator: 9 degrees up 11 degrees down. Ailerons: 30 degrees up 27 degrees down. Rudder: 30 degrees right 36 degrees left. These setting should make you feel comfortable with the first flight, providing you get your base CG close to mine. At this stage, I do not want to lift the airplane by the wingtips so I will tell you where my FUSELAGE balances & if you keep the same set-up as far as equipment goes, then you should be good to go on your first flight.

Elevator: 1 servo on each. Rudder: 2 servos. Ailerons: 3 servos on each wing. Pilot: 1.
Once everything is installed, trial place the batteries just behind the former where the rear wing bolt is. Do NOT install the wings NOR the canopy. Set the tailwheel on a stand so that the fuselage is level & lift the fuselage up by placing your thumbs on the inside lip directly over where the wing tube goes through the fuselage. The airplane should remain level there. If it does not....then move one battery forward until it does. I have one battery placed behind the former & the other battery is forward of the wing tube by 8 inches.